- Productionalized near-real time recommendation engine for a social media start-up to forecast a post's engagement rate 48-hours in advance, via AWS SageMaker and Docker
- Built an end-to-end cohort retention analysis dashboard for a consultancy start-up via pySpark and SparkSQL in Databricks Notebook
- Developed recommender systems for start-ups in IoT (mobile and oil manufacturing) in Python
- Mentor early-stage start-ups in data science strategy and hiring; collaborate on board decks and project roadmaps
- Trained 1K+ academic and industry professionals at UCLA, Slalom, ACM Datacamp and other organizations, in Python, R and various topics in data science and software development
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
- B. Markovitz, I. Kukuyeva, G. Soto-Campos, R. Khemani. (2015) PICU Volume and Outcome: A Severity-Adjusted Analysis. Critical Care Medicine. Nov 2015; Vol 43(12).
- A. DeMarco, T. Nguyen, T. Weiler, R. Amirnovin, I. Kukuyeva. (2015) Inter-rater reliability of Peripheral Perfusion Assessments in Neonates after Cardiac Surgery. Critical Care Medicine. Nov 2015; Vol 43(12).
- J. Williams, J. Casse-Echeandia, D. Ghosh, I. Kukuyeva, N. Sanchez-Pinto, R. Wetzel. Exploratory Analysis for Patient Similarity from ICU Data. Poster session presented at: Meaningful Use of Complex Meaningful Data (MUCMD) 2015. Saban Auditorium, Los Angeles. 8 Aug. 2015.
- I. Kukuyeva. Statistical Consulting: Improving Care in Pediatric ICUs. CHLA/ISD Symposium. 2015. Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Los Angeles. 16 Jan. 2015.
Ipsos Science Center
- M. Egner, I. Kukuyeva, R. Timpone. Casual Search, Bootstrap Aggregation and Bayesian Networks: An Application to the Consumer Packaged Goods Industry. 20th ASA/IMS Spring Research Conference (SRC 2013) on Statistics in Industry and Technology. UCLA, Los Angeles. 21 Jun. 2013.
UCLA Statistical Consulting Center