Learn Insider Secrets to Data Collection and How to Use it to Scale
If you Missed the Event
- Here are 5 key recommendations on what data to capture, to drive customer understanding.
- Reach out to request another fireside chat.
About this Event
You will Learn What Data to Capture, What Metrics to Track and How to Prioritize Data-driven Initiatives
Every start-up wants to attract and retain high-valued customers to help it scale, but many don’t know who these customers are, what keeps them coming back, or how to tailor their offers to obtain more.
What if you could stop following your gut and start leveraging your data to understand how your customers are interacting with your products? What if you knew how to use these insights to grow your business?
Based on 25+ customer understanding initiatives with companies of all industries and sizes, we’ll cover 3 of the most common industry-agnostic reasons for what’s missing and what to implement to solve gaps in your company’s customer understanding strategy.
You will learn how data can help your business and understand your customers, including:
- What Data to Capture
- What (additional) Metrics to Track
- How to Prioritize Data-driven Initiatives
By the end of the session, the audience will have a better understanding of the strategic and technical requirements for implementing and iterating on customer understanding initiatives and walk away with practical advice for not making the same mistakes their competitors are.
You don't want to miss this interactive evening to connect, gather information, get your questions answered and walk away with tons of value.
Who Should Come?
- Ideally Founders, C-Suite Team, and business and technical stakeholders at all stages of data strategy implementation, looking to build a more data-driven company.
- Data strategy
- Data products
- Data-driven initiatives